The Content-Intensive EQR Training will help current filers to learn more about the data requirements to ensure compliance with FERC’s rules. The training will be conducted using Zoom. The training will last about six hours. The training will be focused on compliance with all of FERC’s EQR requirements. Once participants sign up for a session, they will be mailed an EQR User’s Manual, a comprehensive manual that pulls together all the current EQR requirements and walks the user through the filing process. The manual is very detailed and is continually updated to keep pace with regulatory changes and evolving guidance from FERC.
The training will include a detailed discussion of what needs to be included in the EQR to ensure that your utility’s data complies with all of FERC’s requirements. Participants can submit questions prior to the conference or ask them during the sessions. The conference will include the following sessions:
- Introduction/Overview of the EQR. This session will start with general information about the EQR, how the data are used, and some high-level concepts useful for filing.
- ID and Index Price Reporting.
- Contract Data. The Contract data discussion will take a very detailed look at each Contract data element to help filers understand what is required for a variety of contract types – including master agreements, PPAs, retail supply (POLR), transmission, and interconnection agreements.
- Reporting capacity reassignments.
- Transaction data. The Transaction data discussion will take a detailed look at each Transaction data element to help filers understand what is required for a variety of transaction types, including ISO sales, PPA sales, renewable issues, and more.
- Compiling, formatting, reviewing data.
- Filing issues and billing adjustments.
The cost of the training is $695. Class size will be limited to twenty participants to encourage full participation. If more than 20 people want to take the training, additional sessions will be set up.
You can register online below or contact Barb to register over the phone or with a check through the mail.
For companies training multiple employees, a 10% discount is given to additional employees from the same company. (The additional employees should contact Barb at Barb@EnergyComplianceConsulting.com or 602.680.7980 to register at the discounted rate – it is not available for on-line registrations.) Companies considering sending multiple employees may wish to inquire about having EQR training performed just for their utility. Training can be customized to focus on relevant areas, and issues can be raised confidentially. It may be more cost-effective if you have multiple employees attending.
If you must cancel, you may substitute an attendee for no additional charge. Cancellations with no substitutions will receive a 50% refund.
EQR Content Intensive Training Conference
- Monday, May 22, 2023, at 10:30 EST